This blog was created to facilitate access to huge music collection that there is in the world of black music and pass all content posted here to the maximum of possible people ... I thank all the friends and friends that are directly or indirectly linked to this project and support in trying to make this blog to be an icon more in the dissemination of black music ...

segunda-feira, 31 de julho de 2017

NOSTAL BLACK 06



NOSTAL BLACK vol 06 by JONAS MELODIA 

01 SHERRICK - All Because Of You
02 DICK SMITH - By The Time I Get To Phoenix
03 EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING - I Think My Heart Is Telling
04 TYRONE DAVIS - In The Mood
05 CARL CARLTON - This Feeling's Rated X –Tra
06 GENOBIA JETER - Blessing In Disguise
07 WALTER BEASLEY - I Would Never Go
08 BASIC BLACK - Baby Can We Talk
09 CALLOWAY - Sugar Free
10 DEON ESTUS – Spell
11 CURTIS MAYFIELD - You Mean Everything To Me
12 STEVE ARRINGTON'S - Sugar Momma Baby
13 THE HUMAN BODY - I Believe We Can
14 SHALAMAR - Why Lead Me On
15 OLIVER CHEATHAN - Through It All
16 TROY HINTON - Sure Fire Feeling
17 THE THREE DEGREES - When Will I See You Again

LINK PELO E-MAIL ABAIXO : 
jonnasmelodia@gmail.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário