This blog was created to facilitate access to huge music collection that there is in the world of black music and pass all content posted here to the maximum of possible people ... I thank all the friends and friends that are directly or indirectly linked to this project and support in trying to make this blog to be an icon more in the dissemination of black music ...

domingo, 22 de janeiro de 2017

SÓ AS PANCADAS 07



SÓ AS PANCADAS vol 07 RARIDADE BACK MUSIC by JONAS MELODIA 

01 NAS & LAURYN HILL - If I Ruled The World
02 MS. MELODIE - What Do You Do
03 LL COOL J - Doint It
04 ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT - Everyday People
05 SWEET TEE & JAZZY JOYCE - It's My Beat
06 BUST DOWN - Putcha' Bally's On
07 SWING OUT SISTER - Am I The Same Girl
08 LIL' J, CREE - I Need Luv
09 KOOL G RAP & DJ POLO - Streets on New York
10 PRINCE RAKEEM - Ooh I Love You Rakeem ( Baggin' Ladies Mix )
11 QUEEN LATIFAH - U.N.I.T.Y
12 SISTER SLEDGE – Style
13 L-TRIMM - We Can Rock The Beat
14 EN VOGUE & SALT-N-PEPA - Whatta Man
15 LUTRICIA MCNEAL - Ain't That Just The Way
16 WEE PAPA GIRL RAPPERS – Faith
17 EN VOGUE - Hold On

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário