This blog was created to facilitate access to huge music collection that there is in the world of black music and pass all content posted here to the maximum of possible people ... I thank all the friends and friends that are directly or indirectly linked to this project and support in trying to make this blog to be an icon more in the dissemination of black music ...

sábado, 10 de setembro de 2016

SÓ AS NERVOSAS 25



SÓ AS NERVOSAS vol 25 RARIDADE BLACK MUSIC by JONAS MELODIA 

01 JAMES BROWN - Someone To Talk To
02 GEORGE KERR - Don't Fight The Feeling
03 BAR-KAYS - Running In And Out My Life
04 ZAPP - Spend My Whole Life
05 NAYOBE - I Guess I Fell In Love
06 FREDERICK & JANICE DOWLEN – Gentle
07 THE ISLEY BROTHERS - Voyage To Atlantis ( Alternate Version )
08 ZAPP – Emotions
09 NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK - I'll Be Loving You
10 DJ CUCA - Love Beat
11 REDBONE – Yearnin
12 MILESTONE - I Care 'Bout You
13 REBBIE JACKSON - This Love Is Forever
14 ROY AYERS - And Don't Say No
15 THE STYLISTICS - Somethings Never Change

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário