This blog was created to facilitate access to huge music collection that there is in the world of black music and pass all content posted here to the maximum of possible people ... I thank all the friends and friends that are directly or indirectly linked to this project and support in trying to make this blog to be an icon more in the dissemination of black music ...

sábado, 10 de setembro de 2016

SÓ AS NERVOSAS 11



SÓ AS NERVOSAS vol 11 RARIDADE BLACK MUSIC by JONAS MELODIA 

01 LEW KIRTON - Time To Get With It
02 SOUL FOR REAL - If Only You Knew
03 THE O'JAYS - Lovin' You
04 SUNFIRE – Millionaire
05 BRICK - Don't Ever Lose Your Love
06 KWICK - We're Saying Goodbye Again
07 BRICK - I Want To Know ( That I'm In Love With You )
08 MYSTIC MERLIN - Searching For The Meaning Of Love
09 PHYLLIS NELSON - Move Closer
10 SILVER PLATINUM & GOLD - Never Seen A Guy Like You
11 THE FATBACK BAND - Come And Get The Love
12 D-TRAIN - Ice Melts Into Rain
13 BAR-KAYS - I Lean On You, You Lean On Me
14 SAINT TROPEZ - I Let Love Slip Right Through My Hands
15 TAVARES - A Penny For You Thoughts
16 LEROY HUTSON - So In Love With You
17 RANDY BROWN - I'd Rather Hurt Myself

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário