This blog was created to facilitate access to huge music collection that there is in the world of black music and pass all content posted here to the maximum of possible people ... I thank all the friends and friends that are directly or indirectly linked to this project and support in trying to make this blog to be an icon more in the dissemination of black music ...

sábado, 10 de setembro de 2016

SÓ AS NERVOSAS 04



SÓ AS NERVOSAS vol 04 RARIDADE BLACK MUSIC by JONAS MELODIA

01 BILLY & BABY GAP - Just For You
02 TYRONE DAVIS - Never Stopped Loving You
03 CHIC - A Warm Summer Night
04 JOHNNY GUITAR WATSON - Love Jones
05 DONNA ALLEN - Renew The Love
06 DIMPLES - You Can Have My Heart
07 MARY DAVIS - I Wanna Be Sure
08 AMBROSIA - Biggest Part Of Me
09 ELOISE WHITAKER - Lovin Woman
10 SUGAR FOOT - I'm Sugar
11 ROY AYERS - Let Me Love You
12 MARVIN SEASE - Let's Get Married Today
13 ACTIVE FORCE - I Never Thought I'd Love Again
14 ROBERT BROOKINS - Crazy Bout Your Lovin
15 ONE WAY - Lady You Are
16 KARAVAN - Never Alone
17 SILENT MAJORITY - Frightened Girl

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário