This blog was created to facilitate access to huge music collection that there is in the world of black music and pass all content posted here to the maximum of possible people ... I thank all the friends and friends that are directly or indirectly linked to this project and support in trying to make this blog to be an icon more in the dissemination of black music ...

sábado, 10 de setembro de 2016

SÓ AS NERVOSAS 03



SÓ AS NERVOSAS vol 03 RARIDADE BLACK MUSIC by JONAS MELODIA 

01 DICK SMITH - By The Time I Get To Phoenix
02 EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING - I Think My Heart Is Telling
03 TYRONE DAVIS - In The Mood
04 CARL CARLTON - This Feeling's Rated X –Tra
05 GENOBIA JETER - Blessing In Disguise
06 WALTER BEASLEY - I Would Never Go
07 BASIC BLACK - Baby Can We Talk
08 CALLOWAY - Sugar Free
09 DEON ESTUS – Spell
10 T-CONNECTION - Love Supreme
11 CURTIS MAYFIELD - You Mean Everything To Me
12 STEVE ARRINGTON'S - Sugar Momma Baby
13 THE HUMAN BODY - I Believe We Can
14 THE DELLS - I Touched A Dream
15 THE DRAMATICS - Bridge Over Troubled Water
16 OLIVER CHEATHAN - Through It All

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário