This blog was created to facilitate access to huge music collection that there is in the world of black music and pass all content posted here to the maximum of possible people ... I thank all the friends and friends that are directly or indirectly linked to this project and support in trying to make this blog to be an icon more in the dissemination of black music ...

sábado, 10 de setembro de 2016

SÓ AS NERVOSAS 01



SÓ AS NERVOSAS vol 01 RARIDADE BLACK MUSIC by JONAS MELODIA 

01 JIMMY 'BO' HORNE - They Long To Be Close To You
02 JAN LESLIE HOLMES - We'll Know Love ( 12' Inch )
03 MC FADDEN & WHITEHEAD - You're My Someone To Love
04 PLUSH - Strangers Again
05 PAUL LAURENCE & JANICE DEMPSEY - Cut The Crap
06 AVERAGE WHITE BAND - A Love Of Your Own
07 THE MAC BAND - Girl Your Love's So Fine
08 FAT, LARRY'S BAND - Peaceful Journey
09 KEITH SWEAT - Right And A Wrong Way
10 R.KELLY - You Remind Me Of Something
11 L.A CONNECTION – I’ll Find A Way
12 RICK JAMES - I Believe In U
13 GUY - Piece Of My Love
14 TEDDY PENDERGRASS - Love Is The Power
15 SWITCH - I Wanna Be Closer

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário