quarta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2013

RARIDADES 07



RARIDADES vol 07 P20 MELODY by EDSON P20 

01 Black Ivory - Got To Be There
02 The Temptations - Don't Ask My Neighbors
03 The Attractions - I do love you
04 The Moments - Love On A Two Way Street
05 The Softones - Hey There Lonely Girl
06 Baby Washington - That s How Heart Aches Are Made
07 The Symphonics - All Roads Lead to Heartbreak
08 Sly Slick & Wicked - Tonights the night
09 Emory And The Dynamics - Pretty Little School girl
10 Soul Sensation - When I Had You Baby
11 Bleu Lights - Yes I Do
12 The Ponderosa Twins Plus One - You Send Me
13 The Hill Sisters - Oh My Love Sweet Love
14 Joe Jama & The Royal Jesters - Phases of Time
15 Switch - I Wanna Be Closer
16 Taylor E G & The Sounds Of Soul - Pick Yourself Up
17 Friends Of Distinction - Going in circles
18 The Communicators - One Chance
19 The Geminiles - Thinking About My Baby
20 The Sensations - Please Baby Please
21 Positive Sounds - You're the One I Need
22 Masterfleet - Let love stand

 http://www.4shared.com/rar/PY4Se1NG/RRDDS07_by_EDSON_P20.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário